- License #:
Who I am
- Life-long resident of Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area
- 35 years on the Peninsula
- Serving the Woodside Community for over 20 years
Having raised two daughters and volunteered in their public schools, I'm very familiar with the needs of growing families in our area. I served as an executive board member of both the Woodside School Foundation and the Woodside High School Foundation, and worked three years as President of the latter.
I currently serve on the Woodside Community Foundation, which exists to promote and foster community projects. For over 20 years, I have been a member of the Woodside Recreation Committee and I served as Commissioner of the Summer Co-Ed Adult Softball League for 15 years.
I am a Landscape Photographer and have photographed our local open space and wildlife for two decades. The image on my Home page is one of my photographs from Woodside.
Woodside, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Portola Valley, Palo Alto, Los Altos and Surrounding Areas
- Someone you can Trust
- Professional Service with a Personal Touch
- Backed by Coldwell Banker
- The Leading Brokerage for Buyers and Sellers in Northern California
- Serving your needs, creating solutions and guiding your journey
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
Woodside Community Foundation
Woodside Recreation Committee